This class was a lot of fun and I learned a lot of valuable information that I can use later in life. I like that we learned about creating ideas and then going back to them over and over again to perfect them since no idea is perfect the first time around. I often found things the second time around that I didn't think of the first time and it helped to make my ideas stringer.
I feel like I've always had an entrepreneurial mindset, but this class helped to solidify that and make it stronger. I now have a great set of information on how to hone in on my ideas to make them really great and have a bigger chance of succeeding.
As for future students, I would say to definitely plan your time accordingly and don't wait until the last minute to do assignments. There were a lot of assignments that took planning and needed to be done days ahead of time, like interviewing people. You will definitely succeed in this class if you plan ahead and use your time wisely.
Hi Hayley,
ReplyDeleteI said similar stuff in my post about the advice for future students. It is important to manage time wisely and start the assignments early since some of them can take time such as the ones that require interviews to be conducted. I also believe it is important to watch every lecture so that you get a good understanding of the material to make sure that you do well on the cupcakes as well as learn valuable information.
Hey Hayley,
ReplyDeleteA lot of the tips you have for future students were similar to mine. I would say that time management and prioritizing deadlines is crucial to earning a good grade in this class. I also believe that being able to self reflect allowed me to think of ideas the second time around that I had never thought of the first time I was approaching a concept. I think that feedback that I received from my peers was also very valuable because it allowed me to gain new, unbiased perspectives on my personal work. Sometimes, we become blind to our own mistakes often overlooking small mishaps. Good luck in the future with the rest of your classes and with your business opportunity!