I would say that the behaviors that helped me keep up with this course would be checking the student email daily, doing any course reading and getting assignments in before they're due.
I'm currently taking a full course load, plus working full time and there have been many times that I wanted to just drop a class to have an easier work load. I didn't drop them though because I knew I could get all of this done if I really tried.
Three tips to help with this class would be to stay consistent with working on the readings and homework, keep telling yourself that it will get easier and the class is almost over and just stay positive throughout the ups and downs of the class.
Hi Hayley.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with the fact that you need to check the student email each day. It's so important to stay informed on what is due and what has to be done to stay on top of studies, lectures, and everything else the class requires. This is also even more vital when taking a full course load.
Hi Hayley. I think that it is awesome that you are able to keep up with this class, all of your other classes, and work a full time job. You are the prime example of the saying "it can be done if you really want it". A lot of the time, people seem to get caught up in the fact that they are too busy with something else to complete an assignment for a class. Just like you said, staying on top of all of your work and knowing that the class will get easier is a great way to make sure that you are doing all that you need to do. Although it is hard at times, staying positive definitely makes all the difference and helps you push yourself when all you want to do is give up.
ReplyDeleteHi Hayley, I can relate to you as I am also taking a full course load and working full time simultaneously. I have also thought of taking an easier course load, but decided not to. I have found that if you really push yourself and are diligent on completing assignments early, it makes handling both work and school easier. It is no easy task but definitely possible with hard work and dedication!
ReplyDelete