Thursday, February 20, 2020
12a Figuring out buyer behavior
From the three interviews I conducted, I learned that most of these people realize they have a need when they are put into a situation where that need would be beneficial. One person I interviewed said that they would use an app like this because they learned about a brand that they used very often not supporting the green movement and they wanted to know which brands were actively supporting and donating to the green movement. When these people have an unmet need, the first thing they do is Google their problem to see what they can find on Google. However, all said that when Googling their problem, many unrelated articles come up. So it's sufficient to say that an app with the searching capability of Google but without all of the unrelated stuff would be very beneficial to these consumers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Haley, I think your app is a great idea. This app could be very useful to people as well as the businesses. If this app becomes popular and people continue to use it then I am sure more businesses will participate in the green movement in order to keep business. I hope this app becomes and thing and takes off so that we can help keep the environment safe
ReplyDeleteHi Hayley, many consumers do not know which companies are actively trying to create better and more sustainable operations. I liked how you detailed the customers' search. Those willing to delve more into a company might have search keywords: "Green" or "Environmentally friendly". A good foundation for your business concept would be to track these searches, compile related information, and then share this information in a convenient manner for consumers.
ReplyDeleteHey Hayley!
ReplyDeleteI think your app idea is awesome! I personally struggle with this issue quite often and think that an app soulfully dedicated to helping alert customers and promote green business practice would do extremely well. Especially in today's society, where it is clear to see that many people are focusing more and more on being environmentally friendly.