Hi Hayley, I actually think this is a really great app idea. A lot of brands do this short of green advertising, and it is hard to fully understand and trust what they're saying. An app I think is similar to this is called talk dirty, and it lists how natural and how good the ingredients are for personal care products. I love that app and so do many others and find it so useful. I think yours would be too. It's something I haven't really seen before but would definitely be something I would use.
Hi Hayley, your pitch was well delivered and well structured. I believe your app would be an invaluable solution to bring green companies and consumers together.As more people and companies are taking action to combat the harmful effects of climate change, there is a need for an easy and effective way to spread awareness on the issue. You spoke at a steady and understandable pace and covered the key aspects: the opportunity, consumer, solution, and value proposition.
Your elevator pitch was very captivating and had a nice flow to it. I believe your app would be a great idea. Your app would be very eye opening to consumers and give a breakdown of the brands and companies that are making an effort to positively change the environment. I would be more interested in supporting a brand that prioritizes the green movement, however, right now there is no platform that lists all of them to the best of my knowledge. Your app would be a viable solution to this problem and bring light to companies and brands trying to bring awareness to environmental issues.
Hi Hayley,
ReplyDeleteI actually think this is a really great app idea. A lot of brands do this short of green advertising, and it is hard to fully understand and trust what they're saying. An app I think is similar to this is called talk dirty, and it lists how natural and how good the ingredients are for personal care products. I love that app and so do many others and find it so useful. I think yours would be too. It's something I haven't really seen before but would definitely be something I would use.
Hi Hayley, your pitch was well delivered and well structured. I believe your app would be an invaluable solution to bring green companies and consumers together.As more people and companies are taking action to combat the harmful effects of climate change, there is a need for an easy and effective way to spread awareness on the issue. You spoke at a steady and understandable pace and covered the key aspects: the opportunity, consumer, solution, and value proposition.
ReplyDeleteHi Hayley,
ReplyDeleteYour elevator pitch was very captivating and had a nice flow to it. I believe your app would be a great idea. Your app would be very eye opening to consumers and give a breakdown of the brands and companies that are making an effort to positively change the environment. I would be more interested in supporting a brand that prioritizes the green movement, however, right now there is no platform that lists all of them to the best of my knowledge. Your app would be a viable solution to this problem and bring light to companies and brands trying to bring awareness to environmental issues.