1. WHO AM I?
I'm a mom to a 4 year old girl and I deeply care about the environment. I'm always trying to find ways to cut back on waste and buy cleaner, more organic products. If I were to create an app with the green movement in mind, I think it would help me and others be more conscience about how they take care of the environment.
2. WHAT AM I OFFERING?
I am creating an app that helps consumers See which businesses, brands and products are involved in the green movement and make environmentally friendly products. It's hard for people to know which brands really care about the environment and make an effort to create products that help tiger environment. By creating an app with all of this in one place it'll help people make smarter decisions about where they buy their products and what products they buy.
3. WHO ARE YOU OFFERING IT TO?
This app is being marketed towards those who care deeply about the environment and the impact they have on the environment. It is also for those who do their own shopping and have the time, energy and money to be able to buy these environmentally friendly products.
4. WHY DO THEY CARE?
The people who would be using this app care because protecting the environment is something that everyone should care about because a lot of our natural resources are nonrenewable and we are slowly killing the planet am. By using this app, we can make a difference in the impact we have on the environment.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR CORE COMPETENCIES?
This app has the convenience of Google but strictly for organic, environmentally friendly products and companies.
Hey Hayley,
ReplyDeleteI am love doing things for the environment, and I would totally invest in getting your application! Future generations need to be taken into consideration when we do anything to the planet, and the existence of a Google-like search engine for businesses and brands that care about the same thing is brilliant. Personally, this would be very helpful for someone like me who cares a lot about which makeup and skincare brands are environmentally friendly and cruelty-free!